In 2020 several of the MRN members trained as Wikipedia editors in order to upgrade and augment Wikipedia knowledge on menstruation.
Themes for Wikipedia editing by network members:
• People who work on menstruation (scholars, authors, activists, artists, corporate, community leaders, etc)
• Research topics under Critical Menstrual Studies
• Menstrual history episodes that should be featured
• Menstrual culture (arts, religion, custom, music, food, etc)
• Themes or sub-titles for Scottish menstrual history page